Family Day & Annual General Meeting
Saturday 25th March 2017, 11am to 4pm
at Beinn Eighe NNR &
Kinlochewe Village Hall
- 11am: family friendly wildlife challenge and guided walk. Please meet at Beinn Eighe NNR Visitor Centre. Wear boots and warm waterproof clothing.
- from 11am: displays and exhibits in Kinlochewe Village Hall.
- 1pm: light lunch including food from the Biosphere supported by SNH’s Scotland’s Natural Larder, Kinlochewe Village Hall.
- 2pm: Wester Ross Biosphere Ltd AGM, Kinlochewe Village Hall
(art and crafts for youngsters, next door).
- 3pm to 4pm: displays, exhibits and networking, in the hall.
(bushcraft activities for youngsters, outside the hall).
The AGM is open to all members of the public. We would love you to join the Biosphere on the day if you haven’t already! There will be an opportunity before the main business to participate in activities of interest for all ages, with displays explaining the Biosphere concept and additionally there will be information from local businesses set up within the hall. Activities for children will continue throughout day thus allowing parents to attend the AGM if they wish. For more info, please visit:
Wester Ross Biosphere Ltd, Company Registered in Scotland, Company Reg No: SC548352
Company Secretary: Iain Turnbull, Lochalsh House. Balmacara, KYLE OF LOCHALSH, Ross-shire, IV40 8DN