Lochcarron Covid19 Community Support Fund is NOW OPEN with claim forms available. By the end of the week we will have produced a leaflet outlining in more detail the scope of fund, in the meantime, to give you an idea of whats available see below;
1. Food Vouchers and Food boxes available to those struggling to make ends meet, this might be for any number of reasons; – those awaiting payments from government, furloughed workers, self employed workers, those who have lost their job, anyone whose primary income has been compromised, anyone enduring hardship caused by Covid19. Wood fuel vouchers also available.
2. Travel expenses and hand sanitisers for those delivering basic food items to those suffering hardship, self isolating and the more vulnerable members of the community.
3. Compost for those households growing their own vegetables, seed and plant exchange encouraged.
4. General Covid19 related enquiry/signposting service and chat line, we have a vacancy for a Covid 19 Coordinator Circa 10 hours per week x £10 per hour.
5. Some items of IT equipment for those home schooling – loan service.
6. Home sewers to assist in the making of masks/scarves , expenses available to cover the cost of materials .
In the short term, until we are fully operational, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01520 722987 if you have any questions